Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 14, 2014

Celebrating 5 | Hendersonville, NC Children's Photographer

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you are all celebrating with those that you love.
 
Today I thought I would share some of the photos that we took of
Peyton for Valentine's Day Cards and to celebrate her 5th birthday.
Warning:  It's a long post!
 
 
 

 We actually shot these photos on two separate days.  If you have ever tried to photograph your own children, you know how hard it can be to get them to cooperate.  So instead of frustrating everyone by trying to make all of this happen on the same day, we shot a few inside a couple of weeks ago just in time to have pictures for her Valentine's cards, and then we shot a few outside this week with the snow on the ground.  

Thanks for the adorable scarf Grandma!
 
 She loves dancing and being silly. 
So happy that I was able to capture that personality in these images.
 She also loves these fake glasses and books!

 We used this shot on the inside of her Valentine Card.


Of course Gizzy Girl made it into a few shots!
 Wardrobe change.
More dancing!
 
 
 Happy birthday sweet girl!  I love you more than I could ever express in words.  I can't wait to watch you explore the world as your uniquely 5 year old self.  I know it will be filled with fun & laughter!
 
Love, 
       Mama 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...