Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 17, 2014

ANNOUNCING.... PET MINI SESSIONS!!! | Hendersonville, NC Pet Photographer

I'm so excited to be announcing our first ever PET MINI SESSIONS!!!
I know there are so many pet lovers in Western North Carolina, and I have been asked time and time again if I shoot pet sessions, so I thought I would offer a whole month of pet mini sessions in April.
 
These sessions are meant to accommodate your immediate family and your pets.  If more than 3 pets, please plan to schedule 2 mini sessions back to back to allow ample time to accommodate your pets needs. 
 I very excited to be partnering with the Blue Ridge Humane Society for these sessions.  All session fees will be donated directly to them to assist in caring for animals and finding them loving homes.  Please check out their website to find out about all that they are doing to help animals in Henderson County.
Session spaces are limited & will fill quickly, so get in touch TODAY to reserve your spot!
You can reach me via email at billie at billiemitchellphotography dot com,
or by phone at 828-785-2389.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...