Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 22, 2014

Bethany | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer

I had a LOT of fun working with 2014 Seniors last summer.  I have several senior sessions to share with you over the next few weeks.  Today I want to share beautiful Bethany with all of you.  Such a sweet girl that also brought along several of her best friends for a few fun shots!
 
Stunning...
 
We found these cool vintage cars in her hometown that were super fun to shoot with.
Again, gorgeous...
 
 And would you look at all of that gorgeous-ness!!!
 

I'm currently still booking any 2014 Seniors that still need their Senior Portraits. 
I'm also opening my calendar for the 2015 Seniors!
I know how busy senior year can be, it's never to early to go ahead and get your
 senior pictures on the calendar and taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...