Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 13, 2013

Those Eyes! | Hendersonville Photographer

 
If you follow me on Facebook, you saw a little sneak peak of this sweet baby boy yesterday. 
 
 If you haven't clicked "Like" yet on my Facebook page, you really should.  It's the best way to keep up with what's going on around here.  It's a great way to find out about specials and session information.  You can find a link on the sidebar that will take you directly to my Facebook page.
 OK, so let's talk about baby Melloy why don't we!
 I mean, what's not to love.
He was so sweet during our time together.
 Normally I shoot infant shots within a week of their birth for best results.
But when I talked to his mom last week she told me he was already 5 weeks old. 
I wasn't sure exactly how the session would unfold with a
5 week old baby as opposed to a 5 day old baby.
 As you can see, everything unfolded perfectly!

 And would you look at those eyes.  I could stare into them all day long.
 
To see more of my work, or to find out about booking your custom portrait session, visit my website.
 
If you have questions, or are ready to book your session, you can email me at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...