Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 12, 2013

Sometimes I Only Get 15 Minutes | Hendersonville Photographer

 
As is the case with this sweet little thing!
 I actually took these pictures last summer when it was around 95 degrees outside.
Miserable.
Olivia could only stand the heat for about 15 minutes.
But as it turned out, that's all we really needed anyway.
We still managed to come up with a pretty great collection of images for her sweet parents.
This was the second time that I was lucky enough to get to photograph her.
And I loved every minute of it.

She really is just too cute for words!

Look at that face and tell me I'm wrong.

And her parents are pretty amazing too!

I started this post with my favorite image from the session.
 I'll end with one that is a very close second in the favorite category!

I hope to get to see you again soon Olivia!


To view more of my work, please visit my website,
or become of a fan of BMP by visiting my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...