Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 07, 2013

Sample High School Senior Photo Shoot | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer

 
 
Today I thought I would share with you what an entire session looks like. 
 
Many times when I blog a session, I will highlight only 5 or 6 images from that session,
but I have never blogged an entire session in one post. 
 
It really is amazing how many different types of images we can capture in an hour or so to give you a complete collection of portraits to really portray who you are and what you love. 
 

These images were all shot in Cincinnati. 
We traveled around to a few different locations, and had 5 different wardrobe changes,
to achieve several different looks for his photos.

 
I'm always open to your ideas about locations.  All of these locations were the idea of the client because I don't really know my way around Cincinnati.  If it had been up to me to come up with a location, the pictures would not have been as personal to him.  Shooting in locations that were meaningful to Brendan makes his photos more special for him and his family.





As I'm sure you have gathered by now from the location outside of the Cincinnati Music Hall, the design on his t-shirt (which I love BTW), the iPod and ear buds, Brendan is a lover of music.







We also went to the home of his great-grandparents, where his mother had some of her Senior Portraits taken, and captured a few shots there.

His Mom requested this shot with the address in the background.
This is just one more example of making his portraits personal to him.

And one more outfit change for one more look.




So there you have it!
 
An entire session to get a better idea of what to expect when preparing for your Senior pictures.
(Actually there were a few more images in his gallery.  You can expect somewhere around 20-30 images in your gallery.  Sometimes even a few more depending on our time together.)
We will talk before your session to brainstorm ideas for locations that might be meaningful to you.  For one person it might be a baseball field, for another it might be a dance studio.  Some of you may have special pets in your life that you might like to include in a few shots.  Like your dog or a horse.  Maybe your an avid fisherman or musician.  The possibilities are endless really.
Please don't hesitate to tell me about all your hobbies and interests. 
We will work together to come up with a fun way to include it in your photos. 
 
So are you ready to schedule your personalized Senior Portrait session???
Call me TODAY! 
I am already booking 2014 Seniors.
or Call 828-785-2389
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...