Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 06, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Senior Portraits | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer

As I'm sure I have mentioned before, Senior Portraits are some of my very favorite types of sessions.
 
Seniors are always fun, creative, and usually up for anything that I ask them to do!
 
I'm so excited that the 2014 Seniors are already beginning to schedule their sessions for this summer.  We have already been brainstorming ideas for locations and wardrobes.
The possibilities are really endless.  So many different directions a session can take.
 
Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite Senior pictures.  Some have an urban feel, some are rustic, others have kind of a grunge vibe.  Some are wearing casual clothes, others more of a dressy look.  A few smiles and several very serious looks.  Seniors are great at that serious look.
 
The nice thing about a senior session is that you can incorporate all of these looks into one session.  We can travel to a few different locations and you can change your clothes multiple times to get all of the looks that you like.  We can design a session that will produce images to show exactly who YOU are!
 












 
 

Later this week I will be blogging an entire session. 
I will show you how we can achieve many different looks in one session.
 
Get in touch today to schedule your Senior Portrait session!
 
 
Text or call 828-785-2389
 
To see more Senior portraits, check out these posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...