Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 05, 2013

Announcing Ohio Travel Sessions! | Hendersonville, NC Photographer

 
I'm getting super excited about my trip to Ohio in June!
 
I'm not only excited to get to see lots of friends and family while we are there,
I'm also very excited to see some of you!
 
While I'm there I will be taking a limited number of portrait sessions.
Some in the Delaware County area and some in the New Lex area.
 
A few of the different types of sessions that I will be scheduling
are newborn, children, family, and high school senior portraits.
 
Sessions will be approximately 1 hour in length at a location of your choice.  Our time together will yield 20-30 custom edited images for your consideration.  Your full collection of images will be sent to you on a disc with a printing release.  You may print as many pictures as you like, including by not limited to, birth announcements, holiday cards, birthday invitations, and graduation announcements.  A $99 deposit is due within 10 days of booking to confirm your reservation. 
Another $99 payment will be due in April and in May.
Or if you prefer, you may pay in full upon booking.
 

Since I will only be in a each location for a couple of days, I will only be
able to schedule a very limited number of sessions.
So please get in touch soon to grab your spot!
 


 
 
Call or text to 828-785-2389.
 
Also, please feel free to share this info with all of your friends and family!

As a matter of fact, I would be very grateful if you did share with everyone! 
There is a Facebook icon at the bottom of this post that makes it super easy to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...