Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 13, 2013

Ally | Hendersonville, NC Portrait Photographer

 
Meet Ally! 
Ally is one of Peyton's (my daughter) favorite people in the world.
 
 
I have to agree with Peyton about Ally.
She is pretty amazing! 


She is so sweet with Peyton.  Spends time with her painting her nails.  Playing with her.  Painting her nails.  Lets Peyton play on her iPhone.  And more nail painting!


Ally is the girlfriend of my nephew, Zachary.


These pictures were taken last fall when they went to Homecoming.

 
Zachary couldn't be there because he was working.
 

I really wish I could be in Ohio this spring when they go to prom.

 I would love to photograph them together.
 

 
Gorgeous!


In memory of her brother...


Peyton & I can't wait to see you again Ally.
Senior pictures are going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...