Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 18, 2013

Zhoie | Hendersonville, NC Photographer

Some more Homecoming pictures taken last fall in Ohio.
 
 
You have met Zhoie before on the blog.
 
 
She is my sweet 16 year old niece.

 
We always have so much fun when I get her in front of my camera.

 
We are already making plans for her Senior picture sessions this coming summer.

 
I think we are going to shoot some in Ohio in June,
 and then some in North Carolina whenever she comes down to stay this summer.




 
It's always more fun to have your pictures taken with a friend!
You can see the rest of Ally's pictures here.
 

 
Let me know if you and your BFF want to schedule your Senior picture sessions together. 
 It really is a lot of fun! 
 
I just came across my Senior pictures the other day and
found a picture of me and two of my BFF's.
No judging allowed!
 
 
Clearly, you and your BFF will look way cooler in your Senior pictures.
And I'm betting you won't damage the environment nearly as much as we did with all of the hair spray required to style this hair!
 
Call me today to get your session scheduled!
 
See more of my work on my website.
Follow me on Facebook.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...