Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

December 02, 2011

3 years old! | Hendersonville, NC Photographer


So today I thought I would share with you some pictures that I took of my daughter, Peyton, for her third birthday.  These actually ended up being one of two sets of 3 year old pictures I shot of her.  We did more on the beach while we were on vacation.

I really like that her sassy little personality shines through in these images.



As you can see, she isn't very camera shy.  :o)


The lighting changed so many times in the short amount of time that we shot these.
I was trying to capture the warm glow of the sun behind her.


Sometimes the sun would hide behind the clouds and cause a totally different look.


No matter what kind of light I shoot her in, she always looks pretty darn sweet.


Happy Birthday sweetie girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...