Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

December 01, 2011

Easy Peasy... | Hendersonville, NC Photographer

This crew were my first subjects of the day for our Fall Mini Sessions.  As a matter of fact, I think they were there and ready to go before I was even ready.  These three are always easy to photograph.  They are rare in that they don't mind having their pictures taken.  Most kids you have to beg and bribe to get decent pictures.  But these guys always show up happy and ready to go.


I like them all standing in this next picture so you can see the size difference between all of them.




Your disc should be arriving soon Kathy!  I hope you love all of them.


See more of Billie's work at http://www.billiemitchellphotography.com/.
Become a fan of Billie's work on Facebook.
Email Billie at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...