Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 08, 2011

So Much Fun!!! | Hendersonville, NC Portrait Photographer


Does this not look like the most fun?


It's 1st birthday time for sweet little baby Landen!


So we decided a cake smash session was in order.


At first he was more interested in the balloons than the cake.


But then I distracted him long enough for his mom to slowly remove the balloons,
and then he decided the cake my be fun


And then we distracted him again so she could slyly put that back in behind him for some more pictures.


You know me, I always love a good baby foot picture.


And this time I got the hands too!


Happy 1st Birthday Landen!
(Can't believe you are one already.)


And just for fun, here is one of his newborn shots.


I forgot about his hair always sticking up until I looked at this picture.  =)  So cute.

PS  I'm glad it's not my baby having a 1st birthday.  I don't deal well with 1st birthdays. 

1 comment:

  1. way to make me cry billie!!=)
    so sweet, thank you for all your wonderful memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...