Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 10, 2011

Allie | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer


A little birdie told me that their is a certain young lady anxious to see these pictures. 
Since I don't have her gallery completely finished yet, I thought I would give her a little sneak peak to try and hold her over until I can finish everything up.


Allie I thoroughly enjoyed working with you AND your mom to create these photos.

You truly are beautiful on the inside and out.


Allie's grandfather use to ride her around in the little basket on this bicycle when she was a baby.  Her mom thought it would be neat to have a picture of her all grown up on the bike to put with the baby pictures.  How sweet will that be?
  

 





Hope you love your sneak peak Allie!
I'll be in touch soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...