Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

June 14, 2011

Summer | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer


My last 2011 senior.

 Summer. 

We also did a session last winter in the snow.  I shared a couple of those images here.


Gorgeous!


We shot all these images in her back yard. (I hope you didn't end up with poison ivy Summer!)

We thought this old wooden fence was perfect for her outfit in these shots.




Outfit change.


Some more gorgeous!


She is as sweet as she is beautiful.

Her Mama should be very proud!


Couldn't decide on color or black & white for this image.

I kind of like the moodiness of the black & white treatment.


What do you think?

I'm booking 2012 Seniors now.  I'm shooting my first two 2012 Seniors in July. 

Very smart girls planning so far in advance!

Be in touch soon if you want to go ahead and get your pictures taken care of so you aren't rushing around next spring trying to get yearbook pictures and graduation invitations.

Email me for the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...