Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

June 27, 2010

Reese & Reagan | Zanesville Newborn Twin Photographer

As you will soon see, I had the most incredible afternoon yesterday. I had the pleasure of spending a few hours with a wonderful family. I met for the first time and photographed this gorgeous family two weeks ago. You can see some of those portraits here.

Yesterday a dear friend of mine and I ventured out together for my first ever twin portrait session. We had a great time together and got our baby fix all at that same time!

Meet Reese & Reagan!

And their big brother Ryan.



Funny story about the fabric I used in these next photos. I went to the fabric store last week to pick it up. When the lady at the cutting table asked me what I was going to do with the fabric, I looked at her and simply said "I'm going to hang babies with it." She looked at me and her eyes just about popped out of her head! Then I explained to her these next photos and she breathed a big sigh of relief. I doubt she has ever had that response before when asking that question.







When I asked Dani if she had any certain shots that she wanted to try to capture or any special props she wanted to use, she brought this scale out. She said "I don't know if you can do anything with this or not, but my aunt gave it to me and I would love to have it in a photo." This time my eyes just about popped out of my head. I have seen these scales in baby photos before and have been wanting one, but I haven't been able to find one yet. I tried to sneak it out of the house when I left, but she caught me.



If you would like to see a few more photos from this awesome session, visit my Facebook page by clicking here.

Thanks Dani and Scott for sharing your beautiful new daughters with us for a few hours. I hope I have many more opportunities to photograph all of you in the years to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...