Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

June 13, 2010

Family of 3 | Zanesville Family Photographer

I thought I would start this new week out with new life!

This is Scott, Dani and Ryan enjoying their time together as a family of three only days before they will become a family of FIVE.

Yep you heard me right. Dani is having twins!

Dani contacted me a while ago about maternity photos. We scheduled a time to get together a month and half ago or so. But then the day we were scheduled she ended up in the hospital and on bedrest. I was very disappointed that we weren't going to be able to shoot this photos for her.

Fast forward to this past week. I receive an email from Dani that she is no longer on bedrest and is being induced on Monday to have the babies. Could I still make it down for the photo session? Of course I said yes and excitedly made my way to Zanesville, OH to finally have the opportunity to capture this pregnancy for her.

First we spent a little time capturing her gorgeous little man, Ryan!

Isn't he adorable? And so sweet!

I had to take Cooper, my 4 year old, along with me for the session, and they got along wonderfully. They really enjoyed exploring these beautiful gardens together.




Now for some baby. I mean babies!

This girl is amazing! She is nine months pregnant with twins and when I called her yesterday morning to check on directions to our photo session location, she was out shopping. Are you kidding me? When I was that pregnant with ONE baby I was definitely not out shopping two days before he was born. And I was absolutely in no shape to be having my photo taken.

Look at her! Doesn't she look great?

We had to hike up and down the side of a hill to get to these gardens.
She didn't even think twice. Down the hill she went!


How sweet is this? Ryan snuggling with his two baby sisters. We tried to get him to give them a little kiss. But he would have nothing to do with kissing them!

He did however love what I ask him to do in this next shot!




Good luck tomorrow Dani! I can't wait to see you again and meet your beautfiul little girls. Just so you know, it might take me a really long time to photograph them! I always take newborn photo sessions as an opportunity to get my baby fix!


I'm so honored to have been able to capture one of your last evenings together as a family of three. I hope these photos will always help you to remember this time with just Ryan.


2 comments:

  1. Great job Billie! They look great! If you can make Dani look like a supermodel being 9 months pregnant with twins, I have high hopes that you can help me out. LOL Of course, Dani is naturally beautiful to begin with. Love the family pics walking and the one of Ryan laying on Dani's belly. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Billie!! LOVE the overhead image, The pattern and color in mom's shirt are great!! I also am in love with the horizontal profile.

    Momma-to-be you look FABULOUS!! Best wishes in your delivery and in the days and weeks to follow. :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...