Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 26, 2010

Casting Call | Sunbury Newborn Photographer




Calling all newborn babies! Are you or anyone you know pregnant and due within the next couple of months? If so, this is the blog post for you!

I’m putting together my portrait galleries for my website and am in need of some more newborn photos. So, I thought I'd put out a casting call for newborn babies to fulfill this need.

Here are the details:
- The $60 Session Fee will be waived!
- You will receive one complimentary 8 x 10 portrait of your choice.
- All other prints will be available for purchase at 10% off my regular print prices.
- You must be willing to sign a model release that will allow me to use the images captured on my blog and
website.
- I will come to your home to take the portraits.
- The session must occur within 7 days of the birth of the baby.

If you are interested in more information or know someone that might be interested in this casting call, please email me at bjmitchell2@gmail.com. Please contact me before delivery – session will take place within the first 7 days of life.

I am only offering 5 of these free sessions. So contact me ASAP. I will fill these 5 spots on a first come, first serve basis.

Feel free to forward this blog entry on to all of your friends that might be interested in some free newborn portraits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...