Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 02, 2010

FAQ | Sunbury Newborn Photographer




FAQ

I have had a couple of questions regarding the Newborn Casting Call. So I thought I would take a few minutes and post the questions and answers in case any of the rest of you are feeling the same way.

1.) Do we really have to shoot the photos within 5 or 6 days of the birth? Why so early?

Answer: Yes we really need to shoot the photos this early. You will thank me later for this. Those first few days are our very best chance of getting those precious sleepy, curled up newborn images. After this little window of time we may lose this chance. Often times babies are not as sleepy and won’t be content to let us take a bunch of pictures. Sometimes baby acne can set it. And after this time frame is when colic can start to set in if it is going to. So for many reasons, I really want to shoot the photos within those first few days of life.


2.) If you are coming to my house just a few days after delivery my house may be messy. And I probably won’t really feel like getting dressed and ready for a photo shoot myself.

Answer: I have had four children. I know what it’s like to come home after delivery and not be up to picking up the house. Or fixing my hair and putting make up on. I want you to know that if you schedule a newborn session with me, I fully expect for your house to not be perfect when I arrive. And I definitely do not want you to feel like you have to have your hair fixed and make up on. I don’t care about any of that stuff. I just need a precious newborn baby and a little spot next to a window with some beautiful natural light coming in.

All that being said, please don’t let a messy house or lack of make up keep you from inviting me in to capture those precious moments that you want to remember forever. I will love doing it for you. And I promise, you won’t regret it!

I have one more session left! Please contact me soon at
bjmitchell2@gmail.com to reserve your free Newborn Photo Session!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with Billie. I had just came home from the hospital and Billie came over and took pictures of Ryan. She did her thing while I laid in bed. You never would have know she was here. Now I have pictures I will treasure always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...