Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 01, 2015

My 828Senior Experience | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographers



Hear about my senior model program from an 828Senior Model herself.  
Guest blogger Shelby Roets.

This year I had the greatest opportunity of not only having my Senior pictures taken by Billie Mitchell, but also being part of the 828Senior modeling group. 


All of Billie's photos are amazing. No matter what she photograph,s she always captures the true beauty in the picture, while making all the colors vividly eye catching. 

senior girls laughing while playing carnival games at the county fair

Being in the 828Senior group is something I'm personally so glad I did. It was just another opportunity in life to bring me out of my shell even more, and add to my confidence level, which I have struggled with for most of my life. 

senior girl in pink shirt and bandana headband sitting on covered bridge
One of the biggest things I loved about being an 828Senior model was that Billie always had all these fun, adventurous and colorful ideas for us. For example, the 4th of July photo shoot. After taking photos at a different location previously, we all ended up back at her house and had a paint war in her yard.  It was one of the coolest things I have ever done!

teen girls laying on back on the ground in red, white and blue paint splattered tank tops

teen girls in paint splattered tank tops red, white and blue

Being an 828Senior Model gives many more perks than just having one session with Billie. In the end you have so many different photos to chose from when she spreads them all out for you to see, it becomes the most difficult decision because every beautiful photo is wanted to be hung up in your living room with love.

teen in champagne vintage prom gown sitting on wooden bench
Billie made my senior year so special for my family and I.
Not only did I receive the most perfect senior pictures, but I made a life long friend!

It makes my heart happy to read "life long friend" in your post.  The feeling is mutual Shelby.  I have enjoyed every minute of having you in front of my camera.  I've enjoyed our time together without the camera even more.  Thank you so much for being apart of my team this year.  It's been such and amazing journey.  One that I will be so sad to see end in a few months when all of you graduate.   

                                                                                                       xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...