Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

July 20, 2014

Daylin | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer

Meet Daylin.
New Lexington High School Class of 2015 Senior! 
senior girl in doorway with 2015 numbers
Her mom painted these awesome number boards for her session. 
Then we lucked out and found the perfect location to use them.
I love how this shot turned out!
 
girl in old stairwell
 It use to make me super nervous to just show up and shoot without any prior location scouting.  I've since become very accustom to it and love the excitement of wondering what we might find during a session.  Like these old grungy stairs that just happened to be perfect with Daylin's outfit that she had on when we came across them. 

girl laying in grass
Daylin chose the perfect outfits for her session.  Her hair was styled beautifully.  And her make up was perfect in a natural, not too overdone way, that accentuated her gorgeous blue eyes.
Gorgeous Daylin, just gorgeous!
girl with cowboy boots on a tree swing
Here's a location that I would have never known about.  This is the farm that Daylin's boyfriend lives on.  It had these great old barns and bales of hay.  And again, she had these amazing dresses and boots that suited this location to a tee.
 
Don't be bashful about mentioning locations that are personal to you for your session.  I'm open to any and all ideas.  It's just one more way to make your session completely unique to you!
 girl in boots on farm in front of red barn
I've started a new little project for myself this year where I'm having each senior I photograph give me two words that best describe them.  We finish their session with writing these words on their hands and photographing them.  At the end of the 2015 senior season, I will make a huge collage of all of the amazing seniors that I will have had the pleasure of working with.
 

Thank you Daylin for the privilege of documenting this very special time in your life. 
I look forward to seeing you again in the fall to finish up your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...