Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

July 21, 2014

On Broadway Wedding | Asheville, NC

While I don't shoot many weddings, I did really enjoy myself at Brent & Kerry's wedding in Asheville last weekend.  They chose a perfect venue in downtown Asheville called On Broadway.  It was great for their small wedding with mostly out of town guests.  They were able to hold the ceremony and dinner all in one beautiful location.wedding couple in asheville nc
They are actually from Ohio.  Kerry found me through her sister who I worked with previously.  Thanks so much Bree for remembering me when you all were traveling to North Carolina!  I don't think it could have possibly worked out much better.

wedding seating chart, cake, styling
 The details of the wedding were just perfect.  Simple, yet stylish.  I loved everything about it.

wedding table setting

Congrats again Brent & Kerry! 
You wedding was so lovely.   Wishes for many beautiful years together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...