Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 01, 2014

"You made it such a fun experience!" | Asheville Senior Photographer

 
I recently received the most amazing letter from a senior client's mom. 
 I couldn't resist sharing her kind words with you here. 
I'm so blessed to have the most amazing clients. 
Please know that I appreciate every single one of you more than words could ever express.
 
 
Dear Billie,
I would like to THANK YOU so much for taking Adam's Senior pictures. Not only did you do an excellent job photographing, but you made it such a fun experience, as well. Boys never like to get their pictures taken and Adam is no exception. He was dreading it, to be blunt. :) However, you made everything go so smoothly and knew exactly what you were doing and how/when to do it, that it was all a breeze. He even commented that " it wasn't so bad and he actually had fun"!
 
The gift that you have is immeasurable. You can look at an everyday scene and see a picture that my eyes can't imagine. You are a true artist! When we received our pictures, it was so hard for me to narrow down my choices. There wasn't a bad picture in the bunch! Also, the turn-around time in getting my proofs and then getting my pictures was very speedy. I had everything very quickly and the quality is impeccable. Your prices can't be beat and the choices you offer are awesome! I compared them to some local photographers and yours were way more affordable than anyone else and provided more choices.
God has truly blessed you with this wonderful talent! I would recommend your work to anyone for any kind of pictures they need taken. You know exactly what you are doing and do it very well.
Thank you again for being a part of such a special occasion in our lives! We could not have asked for more.
Patty 


Happy New Year friends!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...