Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 05, 2014

10 of my Favorite Newborn Images from 2013 | Newborn Photographer Hendersonville, NC

One of my business goals for 2014 is to start blogging more regularly again.  I hope that you will stop by often and will enjoy what I'm posting.  I hope to share a little bit of all sorts of different things with you.  Of course there will be session highlights, a few tutorials, product spotlights, community events, and of course some personal things along the way. 
 
I thought I would start off the year with one of my absolute favorite types of sessions.  Newborns!  Newborns can be a lot of work, but it's so worth it when you capture something precious like this.
 
Below you will find 10 of my favorite newborn images from 2013.  They are in no particular order.  Just a random mix of the precious little boys and girls that I had the pleasure of photographing last year.
 

 




 


 
 

 
If you have a little one on the way, get in touch soon to schedule your newborn session.  It's best to go ahead and schedule your tentative session date before your little one arrives.  For the best sleepy, cuddly, curly, baby images, your session needs to happen within 7 to 10 days of the birth.  You can reach me at billie at billiemitchellphotography dot com to talk about when would be the best time for your session and how to prepare for that session.
 
Happy New Year!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...