Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 09, 2013

Too Cute For Words! | Hendersonville, NC Child Photographer

 
Thought you might enjoy some of this sweetness on this lovely Friday afternoon!
 
Little girl in colorful tatoo in Hendersonville, NC.
 
I mean seriously, does it get any cute than this?

 
I think not!

Little girl in pigtails on a vintage suitcase in Hendersonville, NC.
 
She is such a happy baby.

Curly headed, blue eyed baby girl in Hendersonville, NC.

After all, when you are this cute, what's not to be happy about?

Little girl in rainbow tutu in Hendersonville, NC.
 
I just love her gummy little smile!  It cracks me up every time!

Baby girl in purple crochet romper in Hendersonville, NC.
And that hat!  Oh. My. Gosh. 
It you need one of your own, check out Corie's Creations.  She can hook you up!

Little girl sitiing in a vintage suitcase with a teal pill box hat and pearls in Hendersonville, NC.
 
Corie also made this little romper and headband.  So CUTE!
 
8 month old baby girl wearing pearls in Hendersonville, NC.
 
I could never pick a favorite image from this session. 
How about you?  Which one do you love the most?
 
If that wasn't enough cute for you, check out more of my work at here and here.
Click "Like" on my Facebook page to stay up to date on specials & new photos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...