Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 01, 2013

14 of our Fav Pinterest Recipes | Hendersonville, NC Photographer

 
With a family of 6, there is A LOT of cooking that goes on around here!  I don't particularly love to cook, but I have had some fun challenging myself to find some new recipes that my picky family will eat.  I guess that statement is only partially true.  I do love cooking for my husband who is NOT a picky eater!  He will eat anything I make for him.  And 9.9 times out of 10, he loves whatever I put in front of him.  I do feel bad for him sometimes though that he has to eat so much boring food.  Most of the things that I have to make in order to get the kids to eat it, is pretty basic and boring.  He would much prefer a little more variety!
 
I thought I would share some of the recipes that I have found on Pinterest that MOST, if not ALL, of my family will eat.  Click on the link above each picture to be taken to the source of the recipe.
 
First up, Crock pot Italian Chicken. 
I make this one pretty much exactly as the recipe is written and everyone in my house loves it.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
This is a great, simple little soup for a cool day.
 
 
 
Another crock pot recipe that I love. 
Put everything in the crock pot before you go to bed and wake up to a delicious breakfast.
 
 
 
This is one that everyone went crazy for!  It's so simple, yet so yummy.  Dennis liked it so much he asked me to make a second batch that he could take and give to some of his co-workers.  The only thing I did differently from the recipe is that I did not blend mine smooth like she did.  I left it chunky.
 
 
CrockPot Apple Butter
 
In case you haven't noticed, my crock pot is my best friend in the kitchen.  I made this one again last week and didn't have any egg noodles, so we just had them over mashed potatoes.  Great either way.
 
 
Crockpot Beef Tips
1 - 3 lbs stew meat
1 can 7up, Sprite or other lemon-lime soda (can be reg or diet)
1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
1 pkg Brown Gravy Mix
1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup
1 can Mushroom pieces (optional)

Mix all together and cook on low for 6 - 8 hrs in slow cooker. Serve over buttered egg noodles.
 
The older boys don't love this recipe, but the rest of us like it.
 

 
Sausage Potato Bake Recipe
 
These muffins were a HUGE hit in our house.  Especially with Brodey. 
Again, super simple.  Can't get much simpler then two ingredients!
 




I make this salad for Dennis for his lunch at work.  He LOVES it and asks for it regularly.
IMG_4283.jpg

I made these Mini Tacos for our Super Bowl party and everyone gobbled them up. 
Again, especially Brodey!
 



Another crock pot recipe that's pretty tasty.


 
One of Dennis' co-workers forwarded this recipe to us.  Super yummy!
 
 
FRANK'S® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

These Pepperoni Rolls are requested in our house at least once a week.  I don't make them every week, but the kids ask for them that often.  We don't just add pepperoni to ours.  We add ham, bacon, turkey, or whatever else we have around that might be yummy. 
 
 
This Chicken and Noodles recipe is one that I NEVER have any leftovers!  I do add less butter to this recipe then is listed, but other than that I make them exactly as listed. 
 
 
 
This is another great breakfast meal.  Put everything in the crock pot before you go to bed and wake up to the amazing aroma of a delicious breakfast.
 
 
 
Are you a huge Pinterest junky too?  Have you found any great recipes there?  Please do share!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...