Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 27, 2013

Playing in Their Own Backyard! | Hendersonville, NC Photographer

Monday I posted about dreary, overcast day shooting.
Today, let's head back to the beautiful colors of fall and some equally beautiful children!
 
I have been lucky enough to get these fantastic kids in front of my camera at least four different times now.  These images are from our most recent time together playing in their backyard.
 
I think these faces and expressions speak for themselves.
Not many words necessary.
 













 
Get in touch if you have a child, or two, or three, or four... I think you get the picture,
that you need some fun pictures of.  I'd love to meet them!

See more of my work on my website.
Follow me on Facebook.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...