Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 18, 2011

Trying Not To Think About It | Sunbury Photographer

What am I trying not to think about you wonder. I’m trying to forget about the fact that my sweet baby boy started Kindergarten today.  I know every mom says this, but “How did that happen???”

On the left is the first day of preschool last year and on the right is his first day of Kindergarten.


And yes, he picked out the same outfit to wear on the first day of school both times.


Cooper is a whole lot of personality all wrapped up in one cute little package!


He is rotten to the core.


He is as sweet as he can be


He loves to hang out with his big brothers. (when they will let him)


He adores his baby sister. And she returns the adoration 100%.


He loved preschool last year and is excited about starting Kindergarten. When he told me this summer that he missed preschool, I asked him what he missed about it. His response, “Playing in the gym and on the playground! I don’t miss that lame stuff like writing letters.”






I think it's fair to say that he was excited about his first day of school!



PS  I didn't shed a tear today.  Tears did start to well up after I put him on the bus.  But I did surprisingly well for sending my baby boy to kindergarten.

PSS  Peyton dressed herself this morning.  Not sure what is up with that hat!  :)

PSSS  Speaking of Peyton's dress.  The dress she has on was made my her grandma for her cousin when she was 2 or 3.  Now that same cousin is starting her sophomore year of high school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...