Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 17, 2011

Jersey Girl | Hendersonville, NC Newborn Photographer


My first newborn session of 2011 was a sweet little baby girl named Jersey.  She was only 5 days old when we shot these images.  She is so precious and beauitful!  I actually felt a teeny bit guilty by the end of the session when we had aggravated her so much taking pictures, that she was crying.  She just wanted to be left alone so she could sleep.  Oh, and put some clothes on so she could be warm.


Oh my gosh!  Would you check out this girls eyelashes! 
Her mommy says she gets them from her daddy.



As you can see, she was pretty content when we put her in the big sock to keep her warm.



I couldn't stop with the lashes.
I think those are th longest lashes I have ever seen on a newborn. 
Lucky girl!



And underneath the lashes are gorgeous baby blues.


I was also lucky enough to get to snap just a few photos of her awesome big sis Jaycee.
Equally as gorgeous!
More beautiful eyes!



And then just a couple of Jaycee & Jersey together. 
I love the way Jaycee is looking down at her new baby sister. 
 Her sweet little smile and cheeks are adorable.




See more of Billie's work at http://www.billiemitchellphotography.com/.
Become a fan of Billie's work on Facebook.
Email Billie at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.

PS:  Jess, I will have your gallery to you later today! 
I hope this will hold you over for just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...