Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 28, 2011

5 on Friday | Sunbury Photographer

1. We have made it through our first month of our 365 project. A group of friends and myself have been taking and posting a picture a day for the month of January. 1 down, 11 more to go! You can check out my Pic of the Day blog here. If you scroll to the bottom of my blog, you can see all of my friends that are 365'ing it with me as well. If you care to join us, jump in now. Doesn’t matter what time of year you start. If you do start a 365 project, please let me know so I can follow along too.

Here is my pic of the day for today!


2. I have the fun task of getting my sales tax info together this weekend and getting that paid by Monday. I am looking so forward to it too. I just love doing tax stuff! NOT! I hate doing this kind of stuff. But it’s something that has to be done if I want to continue following this dream of mine!

3. So I found a new fav blog this week. I have been giving a lot of thought lately to my house. As many of you could probably guess. With all the mass decluttering going on around here. I don’t know what happened. But something inside of me clicked recently and I realized that my house is not a haven. It doesn’t bring me peace and happiness when I walk into it. I realized that it really says nothing about who we are as a family. Other than the photography in my family room, the rest of the house is just a hodge podge of stuff. I just finally realized that my home is decorated like it is supposed to be if you live in central Ohio. Well quite frankly, we do not really have central Ohio kind of personalities. Other than Ohio State Football that is! So anyway, I could go on and on about this, but this is not the post for that. I just wanted to share this blog that I found about home decorating. I’m not really into her style necessarily, but I do like her ideas and how to’s. You can check it out here if this is something you are interested in also.


4. I’ve spent several hours of the last couple of weeks working on website updates. I’ve added all new photos to the galleries. I’m not finished with all the updates yet, but it’s closer then it was a week ago. I’m happy to have more recent work there to represent where I currently am in my photography journey. Hop on over and have a looksie if you have time!  Who knows, you might even find a photo of yourself or your children over there!


5. I fell off my declutter wagon this week. Didn’t get anything done really. Not even just regular house work. Our whole family has been passing around illness after illness for almost 2 months now. This week I was lucky enough to catch the stomach bug that the kids had last week, and my hubby had over the weekend. It’s funny how being sick and not doing anything for just a day or two can really make things just completely fall apart. And the truth of the matter is, it will probably only take an hour or two to get things under control again. It’s just the getting started part that I struggle with sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...