Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

November 12, 2010

Five on Friday | Sunbury Portrait Photographer

1. Sorry I have missed the last two Five on Friday posts. I had started writing a few things for the post two Fridays ago but never finished. Needless to say, it didn’t get posted. I’m still going to use some of what I had written back then. So pretend that I wrote this post the weekend after Halloween!

2. So we actually made it out on another little family outing this past weekend. All six of us! Can you believe it? All of us available on the same day to do something fun together. I can’t. We had one child, I won’t mention any names, that was refusing to go. I was too tired to fight it so I said “Fine. Stay home.” Then I also added “Since you are going to be home all afternoon, you can get your room straightened up.” Miraculously, I had four children in my van when I pulled out of my driveway on my way to the pumpkin patch! We were also lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa in town this weekend. And my niece, Zhoie, was also here. So they went along for the fun as well!

3. The kids had a great time at the farm. Especially the little ones. So much stuff to do and see. Zip lines, jumping pads, a Banana Bus, pigs, cows, goats, huge boxes of corn to play in (imagine a ginormous sensory table full of corn kernals), all kinds of fun slides, hay rides, the list goes on. The one thing the farm did not have was a pumpkin patch. Thank goodness I was the only one that seemed to care about that. The kids could care less.

4. Are any of you beginning to wonder if I am actually still taking client pictures? You should be. It has been so long since I posted client pictures on here. I’m being a bad blogger. I’ve been completely overwhelmed lately and have been taking shortcuts where ever I can. I have been posting sneak peaks on my Facebook page. It’s just so much quicker and simpler to post a few pictures over there. Right now, time is not my friend. I am lacking about 6 hours of time per day to get everything done that I need to get done. Rest assured that I will blog all these beautiful people in the future though. Over the winter when everything is blah and ugly outside, you will appreciate seeing the pretty end of summer and fall pictures. It will bring back fond memories of a warmer time in our life!

5. I’m working on some fun new product offerings for next year! I hope to get everything together at the beginning of the year after the holidays. I also added some fun new greeting cards this fall. In the past we have only offered one sided photo cards. This fall we have started designing and offering two sided press printed greeting cards. Can you say GORGEOUS? I’m in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...