Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

November 11, 2010

cards | Sunbury Photographer

Create a greeting card list and budget.

COMPLETE

Second item on my list is complete. Doesn’t really call for an entire blog post. Just keeping myself accountable and letting you know that I completed it. I’m on my way to a wonderful holiday season! I hope I am inspiring a few of you to start thinking about your holiday plans as well so you too can have a joyful Christmas with your sanity intact.

Next item on the list was: Have family picture taken for card.

DONE!

That’s right people! My Christmas card family picture is DONE! (Actually it has been done for a while. I’m just very behind in blogging.) Can you believe it? I can’t! We got together with a friend of mine for her to take our family photo. She did an awesome job! First of all, she dealt well with all of the male subjects in my family and their dislike of having their picture taken. Secondly, she took some great pictures too! She was supposed to write a guest blog post to share her thoughts on being on the other side of the camera, but I have yet to see said blog post. I’m just sayin!

Number 4 completed too. I was so excited to have our picture done already that I couldn’t resist going ahead and getting our card designed as well. Yes I have tons of photos to edit and prepare for clients, but I took the liberty to take some time for my own photography needs. It was only a few hours and then I was right back to your pictures. I promise!

While I’m writing I might as well add that number 5 is complete and number 6 has been started.

Plenty of gift wrapping supplies and started purchasing gifts. Ordered some stuff online, spent a couple of my lunch hours shopping, and also sent my husband on a few shopping trips. I’m stumped on what to get for my in-laws, my dad and my step dad. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I would love to hear them.

I know I am probably boring you to tears with these Christmas preparation posts. But it’s a great way for me to be accountable to get things done. And I love crossing items off my to do list!
I know, I’m weird.


And on that note, I thought I would leave you with a couple of Christmas cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...