Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

October 15, 2010

Five on Friday | Sunbury Portrait Photographer


1. Do you know that it takes approximately a whopping 30 seconds to pick up all the toys on my living room floor each evening? Those 30 seconds make me feel so much better in the mornings when I walk out into my living room to start rounding up the troops for another school day! So why do I fight it so hard?

2. I am shooting my third wedding this weekend! I’m pretty excited about this one. It’s one of my cousins getting married. So it should be tons of fun and an opportunity to see lots of family as well.

3. So I think I told you last week about Brodey wanting to give band a try this year. We went to the meeting last week and found out that all practices will be at school. No after school commitments. Other then practicing at home. So he can give band a try, but still continue his football and basketball as well. I became the proud mama of a baratone player! But then this proud mama went home and got online to rent his instrument and discovered that it is quite expensive. Almost 2 ½ times more expensive then the other two instruments he was considering. Said proud mama went to 5th grade boy and asked him to reconsider his instrument choices. He was cool with picking something else. He mainly picked the baratone because he didn’t think any other kids were playing it and he wanted to make sure that his band teacher had all the instruments that she needed in her band. He is such a kind hearted kid! So now, I am the proud mama of a trombone player! Wish me luck! Just what I need, some more noise in my house!

4. Two weeks ago I was taken to a new shooting location by an awesome client of mine. The Ohio Wesleyn University in Delaware. I have since been back there two more times and have plans of going back again for a Senior Portrait session. It’s a great location for pictures. Lots of beautiful buildings, amazing foliage, and cool little nooks and crannies for pictures. It will definitely be another location that I add to my list of suggestions for future clients.

5. I somehow volunteered myself to create a DVD slide for my son’s football team. I don’t know why I do this to myself every year. I always think, how hard can it be? Sure. I can do that. But then it ALWAYS ends up taking me hours and hours to get it just right and then burn all those discs for the team. I’m a bit of a slow learner apparently!



You know me and my love of baby feet.
The only thing that could make baby feet any better are some adorable Buckeye socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...