Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

September 24, 2010

Five on Friday | Sunbury Photographer

1.) Spent a very nice afternoon on Sunday with my sister's family and my mom, celebrating my sister's birthday. We met at Moundbuilders State Memorial Park in Newark for a picnic. The kids searched for acorns all afternoon and Aunt Jenny enjoyed filling my little ones with sugar for two hours!

2.) I took some time to create this cute word collage last weekend. I posted it on Facebook and everyone seemed to really like it. Thought I would share it here too in case you missed it. If you haven't clicked over in the side bar here and "liked" us on Facebook, go ahead and do it now. I'll wait for you to come back!


OK. Great! Let's continue!

3.) I came across the cutest blog the other day. Milas Daydreams. You should take a minute and check it out. It is so cute. What a creative mommy! I especially love the paper doll picture.

4.) I was recently browsing around Etsy and came across this. I really like it! If you haven’t discovered Etsy yet, you should really check it out. It’s a very cool webiste! I also really like this. What a cute Christmas gift that would be. I’m just sayin…

5.) Session scheduling update. I have two time slots left in October for fall portrait sessions. They are both on October 30th. One at 10am and one at 11am. I am shooting in Delaware that day at the Scioto Township Park on SR 36. Let me know if you need one of them.


See more of Billie's work at http://www.billiemitchellphotography.com/.

Become a fan of Billie's work on Facebook. Email Billie at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...