Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 12, 2010

Anissa | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer

I have been shooting 2011 Seniors this summer and having a ball doing it! I never really gave too much thought to pursuing Senior Portraits until my husband brought it up and asked a couple of girls at our church if they would be my first senior models. They graciously agreed and my love of Senior Portrait Photography began!

I love shooting newborns because they are just so sweet. And I love shooting little kids because they are so unpredictable. You just never know what you are going to get. It’s fun to shoot older kids because you get lots of personality. I didn’t realize how much fun it would be to shoot Seniors. They are so fun! Usually very open minded and willing to try anything my crazy little mind comes up with.

Meet Anissa. Anissa is the dear daughter of one of my besties! Her mom and I have been best friends since college. She moved away for a while to Montana right after college. I remember paying her a surprise visit once in Montana right after she found out she was pregnant with Anissa. And now, all these years later, Anissa is graduating from High School. How that happened, I have no idea. But it’s true and I have the pictures to prove it.


We met in beautiful uptown Westerville for her session. We explored the area together and ended up with some gorgeous photos of Anissa.



Anissa is one of my Senior Reps and has rep cards to pass out to all her friends! If you know Anissa, be sure and ask her for a card to receive a discount on your Senior Portrait session with Billie Mitchell Photography.





I’ll be back with more photos of Anissa throughout her senior year. Her mom is a little picture crazy like her BFF is, and has scheduled multiple sessions throughout all the seasons to complete Anissa’s Senior Portrait gallery.




If you haven’t found your Senior Portrait photographer yet, give me a call. I would love to chat with you to see if our styles suit each other!


See more of Billie's work at http://www.billiemitchellphotography.com/.
Become a fan of Billie's work on Facebook. Email Billie at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...