Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 30, 2010

2010 Holiday Mini Sessions Announced! | Sunbury Photographer



The time has finally come!

I’m so excited to finally announce our

2010 Holiday Mini Sessions!

I realize that it is 90+ degrees outside right now, but the holidays will be here before you know it.

What’s a Mini Session you ask? It’s basically a shortened version of a regular portrait session. The sessions will last 20 minutes, as opposed to an hour or more. They will be for immediate family members only. So Mom, Dad and kids. Or kids only is great too! Mini Sessions are designed to capture beautiful images for your holiday cards and gifts for your friends and family. Or, just to update your family portrait.
Lets face it, none of us update our family portraits nearly often enough.

I know, I know… you usually create your own holiday cards every year. But be honest, how much fun is that? Believe me, I know. I have to do it with my own kids every year too. I know that the word “fun” would be no where in the description of creating my Christmas card photos!

So why not let me do it for you this year? Let me take the stress out of it and make it easier for you. And possibly even, dare I say, enjoyable! PLUS, think about this, we could have your holiday cards & gifts created and ready to go in October. Cross that big ol’ item right off of your busy holiday to do list!

OK. Have I talked you into it? Read on for the details.

The Holiday Mini Session fee is only $75!

What’s included in your $75 mini session fee:

~ 20 minute session for up to 5 immediate family members. (Please add $10 for each additional immediate family member.)

~ 5 - 10 carefully edited images in a private online gallery 1 week after your session.

~ AND your choice of one of the following:


• 24 Custom Holiday Greeting Cards

• 1 / 8 x 10 print and 2 / 5 x 7 prints of one pose of your choice

• 1 Digital file of your choice with full printing rights
(This will be emailed to you for personal use and holiday cards)



Additional cards, portraits, digital files and products can be purchased at ala carte pricing or in our special Holiday Collections.

I am offering 3 special holiday collections as well. They will be available ONLY for holiday mini session clients. Email me for details on these packages.

When:


October 3rd - Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley

4:00pm, 4:20pm, 4:40pm, 5:00pm, 5:20pm, 5:40pm


October 17th - New Lexington (location TBD)

4:00pm, 4:20pm, 4:40pm, 5:00pm, 5:20pm, 5:40pm


Spots will be filled first come, first serve.

$75 session fee is due at time of booking to hold your spot.

“How do I reserve a session?”

I’m glad you asked!

Email me at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com with your top two time slot choices.

I will reply with a confirmation and more information.

Here are a couple of the choices you will have for greeting cards.








That's it folks! Get your calendar out and get in touch today to grab your spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...