Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

July 15, 2010

Take a minute...

I don't know if you have noticed or not, but I have recently updated my sidebar with a sign up form for our monthly newsletter. Our newsletter will keep you up to date on scheduling, specials, and new offerings. Often times the newsletter peeps will be the first and only ones to know about our awesome specials.

So take a minute and go sign up right now.

It's painless, I promise!

I'll wait for you to get back...



OK - Awesome! Now you will not miss out on anything.

Since we are talking about it, you might want to take a minute to "like" us on Facebook too. There's a link on the sidebar for that also! It's another great way to stay in touch with everything that is going on.

I'll be back soon with some awesome sessions that I can't wait to share with you!

And just because a post on a photography blog is no fun without a photo, I thought I would share this with you tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...