Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

July 18, 2010

Cormac | Hilliard Children's Photographer

Things have been a little slow around here in the last week. It's not that I don't have some new fun photos to show you, it's that I can't find the time to show you! I have been shooting like crazy and have lots of great things to share. I should be able to get caught up on my blogging soon. The bulk of the shooting for July is over. Now it's on to editing and blogging!

Today I would like to share with you the sweetest little boy. Meet Cormac! I met with him and his mom at a beautiful park in Hilliard on a sunny evening a couple of weeks ago. We got our signals crossed and were late finding each other, but it worked out great when we did finally get together! The sun was setting and we had beautiful golden light to work with.

Look at those beautiful big blue eyes! Can you feel your heart melting right now looking into them?


Cormac was super easy to work with and gave me the cutest expressions ever. I love this whole series of photos. I'm not really sure what he was doing, but it was fun to capture!














Thanks Brianne and Cormac for a fun filled evening!

I'll be back soon with some more twins, boys this time, a cute big sister and a couple of Senior Portrait sessions. If you haven't found your Senior Portrait photographer yet, give me a call. I'd love to chat with you about your vision for your photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...