Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

July 06, 2010

Family | Centerburg Portrait Photographer

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Our family had a great long weekend! Lots of family time together. Playing board games, playing in the pool, corn hole, a little work here and there, and a visit with Grandma and Grandpa! It's not often that we have an entire weekend without some event to attend or sports field to sit at. It was great to have no where to be.

All that fun was had, but I did spend a couple of hours here and there shooting as well. I have neglected my blog this week, and I apologize for that. But I have been busy shooting and have lots of great photos to share with you when I get the time.

Lots of people have taken advantage of our July 50% off special. I'm so excited to turn my camera on all these beautiful people this month. It's only the 6th of July and I have already photographed 5 awesome families!

I'm here today to share with you my first July session. A great family that we have known for a few years. We met because our boys play football together every fall. We have spent many beautiful sunny, and lots of yucky, rainy, muddy Saturday afternoons together over that last several falls. Over the years I've watched and admired the devotion to each other in this family. When Shandra contacted me about family portraits, I was very excited to be able to capture their connections with each other on my camera.










It was great spending the evening with all of you Shandra!
I hope you enjoy your little sneak peak until your gallery is ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...