Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 17, 2010

More Fun in the Snow! | Sunbury Photographer

Look at these beauties!
As I promised, I am back with some more
pictures from last weekends photo shoot.

These guys were so fun to watch.
They were so excited to get out and play in the snow!
I can't decide if this guy really liked or disliked me. He kept running directly at me like he was going to run right over top of me. Of course I stupidly just stood there and kept snapping pictures. Then he would run around behind me and grab a hold of my jacket and pull on it. I'm hoping he was playing with me!

And this guy kept digging in the snow trying to get down to the grass to eat.
And this is one of the last shots I snapped of the day.
A very rare thing to see on a cold winter day in Central Ohio.
The SUN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...