Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 15, 2010

Fun in the Snow! | Sunbury Photographer


I'm finally back with some more of the moments that I captured of Sydney with her horses! Talk about a fun photo shoot! It was very cold, but also a very beautiful winter day. It's funny how you forget about how cold you are when you are doing something so fun.

I've been talking with Sydney's mom about taking these pictures for months. We talked about it, but we never set a firm date. We also casually mentioned that it would be cool to shoot them in the snow. So last week when we got all that snow in central Ohio, I received a phone call asking if I was available that weekend. Of course I made myself available! And this is what we were lucky enough to capture.


Sydney has an amazing connection with all three of her horses. As a matter of fact, I think the whole family has an amazing connection with those horses. It was so neat to watch them all interact with each other.


I had never shot photos with horses before. I have however had a love of horses my entire life. So I was very excited to get the chance to give this shoot a try. I told Sydney that I was coming back another day without my camera for a little riding!


I'll be back later in the week with some more images from this shoot. There were so many good pictures to share. I thought I would share some of the photos that I captured of just the horses also.

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Billie - These are BEAUTIFUL!! The lighting is amazing. The one with the brown/white horse with the snow-capped trees in the background is breathtaking!
    -sheri cobler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheri! This was a fun photo shoot for sure.
    Billie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...