Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 21, 2010

As I Promised... | Sunbury Children's Photographer


As I promised on the other day, I am back with more images from my photo shoot on Saturday. This was a really fun shoot chasing her around and capturing these sweet little expressions! Then it all went bad at the end when I dropped my camera on the pavement and shattered my favorite lens. I just about stood there and cried. It was such a sad drive home. But then, when I got home and loaded these pictures on to my computer, all felt right again!







2 comments:

  1. The pictures are terrific! What a sweetheart. I'm so sorry about your lens. I would have cried.

    Great job with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Billie. I just started my own blog... and it's not an easy thing to do... Especially when your lens is crumpled on the ground.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...