Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 11, 2015

High School Senior Grad Announcements | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographers


Today I thought I'd share some sample grad announcements that I've designed for my Grad Catalog.

Custom designed grad announcements are just one more way to stand apart from the crowd and let your style shine through.
blonde senior girl senior pictures in a corn field
I have over 30 designs to choose from.  All customizable with your fav images from your senior session, and information about your grad party.
teen girl on a dock in a lake with mountains in background
Some cards are colorful, some glittery, some casual, some are simplistic, some girly, ...
There is something to suit everyone's style!
teen girl grad announcement

There are also some guy cards available.  
None pictured here because I decided to feature cards with my senior models pictured.  
senior picture of girl in pretty place south carolina
I didn't have any guys in my senior model program for the Class of 2015, but things might just change for the Class of 2016.  I'm super excited about having had a few guys recommended to me for my new 2016 senior model program!
senior girl on a dock in a lake with blue tank top
If you are a Class of 2015 senior client of mine, be on the watch for an email from me with the entire Grad Catalog.  I can't wait to start designing all of your grad invites!

If you are too excited, and just can't wait for my email, go ahead and Email me to request your copy of my 2015 Grad Catalog.



Billie specializes in high school senior portrait in Western North Carolina. She provides a custom senior portrait experience at a location of your choice with unlimited wardrobe changes. She also finishes off the experience with these gorgeous custom grad cards. Contact her today to set up your senior portrait experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...