Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

May 24, 2014

What it's all about... | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer

 
When I saw this comment on a Facebook post the other day, it made my heart happy.  I love senior photography for so many reasons.  I love working with teenagers, I love creating unique images that represent each senior, I love giving the senior a once in a lifetime experience, I love to give Mamas like Chastity the gift of beautiful portraits of their babies before they go off to college.  Senior pictures are usually the last professional pictures taken before wedding pictures.  I'm so happy that I was able to check off all of these items with Austin while shooting his senior pictures. 
 

To make Austin's session personal to him, we included his grandfather's guitar
and his fishing pole in some of his images.  We had a gorgeous evening,
and his mom and dad knew of the perfect locations to shoot.


 
 
 
 

 
 
 



 
 I'm currently booking Class of 2015 Seniors for July & August.  If you want to grab a spot on my calendar, email me at billie at billiemitchell dot com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...