Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 12, 2014

17 Favorite 2014 Senior Photos | Senior Photographer Hendersonville, NC

I had sooooo much fun shooting 2014 High School Seniors last summer!  This is a very SMALL sampling of some of my favorite images from those senior sessions.  I will definitely be highlighting more images from each of these sessions in the next few weeks.  So keep an eye out for that!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 




If you still haven't taken care of your senior pictures, please get in touch.  I would love to be your photographer!  There is plenty of time left to create an amazing customized session just for you.  And for all of those high school juniors out there that will be graduating in 2015, it's never too early to get on my calendar.  billie at billiemitchellphotography dot com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...