Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

July 12, 2012

Sweet 16 | Hendersonville, NC Portrait Photographer

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to get to spend a couple of weeks with my niece.


While she was here I got the idea that we should take pictures for her Sweet 16 birthday
to give to her mom as a gift when she went back home.


Luckily she had packed most every thing she owned and happened to have some
cute clothes with her that would work perfectly for pictures.


She was very excited about the idea of doing pictures! 
Last time I took her pictures was almost two years ago. 
She was not nearly as excited that time. 
I was so glad that she seemed more excited this time. 
Makes the picture taking much easier and way more fun!


We wandered around downtown Hendersonville and found many interesting places to shoot.


The evening was perfect and Zhoie looked gorgeous.





This one is my fav!  
I think. 
I love so many of them!




Happy Sweet 16 Zhoie!

I love you and hope that you will continue to want to come visit me for many more years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...