Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

September 22, 2011

More Senior Portraits! | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer


Lately it seems like all I'm shooting are seniors and newborns. 
Which is lucky for me. 
 I love both of those types of sessions! 


I am getting more and more calls from people that have been referred to me by previous clients.  Thank you so much for sending people my way!  Melanie comes to me through a client and dear friend that I've known since my oldest boys were in preschool.


Melanie was a ton of fun to shoot!
She, like many of my clients, was game for anything I asked her to do.


And my camera absolutely loved her!


She is super photogenic and looks gorgeous in her pictures.




Thanks Melanie for the fun afternoon!
I hope you love your pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...