Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 31, 2011

Baby Riddock | Hendersonville, NC Newborn Photographer



What a sweet baby boy that I got to spend the afternoon with on Monday.


He was a joy to work with.  He even gave me a little smile.


 I think these pictures make him look like he is floating on a cloud.


Don't you wish you could take a little nap on a cloud?  I sure do.




You have heard of the Cowardly Lion right?
Well how about the Grumpy Lion?


Little Riddock was not a fan of my lion hat.


Doesn't he look like he is pouting?


If I could read his mind I would imagine that he is saying to himself
"I look ridiculous in this thing."


I promise I won't make you wear a silly hat next time Riddock!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...