Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 06, 2011

4 boys & a baby | Galena Maternity Photographer

What an exciting time for this beautiful family.  They are expecting baby number five in the next week or so!  They already have four rowdy boys running around their house.  Baby number 5 is still a mystery! 

Kelley contacted me about maternity pictures a couple of months ago.  She saw some other maternity photos that I had shot and decided that she wanted to capture these last few days of her final pregnancy too.  I'm so glad she did!


She looks absolutely gorgeous!  Especially for being just a couple of weeks from delivering.


These are another type of photo that I am jealous of.  I so wish I would have had maternity photos taken.  But of course I never did.  So many things that I capture for other people that I wish I had for myself.


And who wouldn't love to have these beautiful moments as husband and wife captured? 


Thank you Kelley for asking me to shoot these images for you.  I really enjoyed our time together!


Congratulations on your new son or daughter! 

Can't wait to hear whether it's a little boy or little girl.  :o)



See more of Billie's work at http://www.billiemitchellphotography.com/.
Become a fan of Billie's work on Facebook. Email Billie at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...