Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 10, 2011

my heart | Sunbury Children's Photographer


This little boy......


melts my heart....


and drives me mad


every single day!


He is busy, rambunctious, loud, sweet, happy, jumping, running, loving, hugging, climbing, adorable, annoying, kissing, and beautiful all wrapped up in one little 5 year old boy.


He crawls up in my lap and tells me he needs mommy time in the evening after everyone else goes to bed. (He's a night owl.)


And my favorite part about him....


he calls me his snuggle bunny. 


His name is Cooper James and he is all mine!

 
P.S.  I'm not sure what is in that sucker, but I think I need to get some more of them!

1 comment:

  1. He is surely adorable, and as I've lurked around your site, I've found your entire family is just beautiful.

    Hopping over from a comment you left on Steph's post at Real Mom's Guide. Your pay-it-forward gift touched my heart. :)

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...